The development of a health and safety system is critical in establishing a solid foundation for injury and illness prevention. I2P2 can help by providing a service that starts with an on-site, comprehensive hazard assessment and then developing a customized health and safety manual that helps you meet the applicable legislative requirements.
I2P2’s Health and Safety Manual is a complete set of customized health and safety policies, procedures and tools, as well as a framework for implementation designed to meet your specific needs. This service helps you free up valuable resources to allow you to focus on your core business.
Key features of the manual include:
- Worksite-specific roles and responsibilities, policies and procedures for staff to safely carry out their work.
- Work-site specific hazard assessment to identify significant hazards, including workplace violence and harassment.
- Safe operating procedures for key work processes and equipment.
- Program elements to meet applicable legislation and Audit requirements Easy-to-use tools, templates and forms.
The value to you:
- Corporate documentation and diligence in the event of an injury by meeting legislative requirements
- Consistency of policy and procedures across the organization
- Sustainable management system as legislative requirements change
- Paper and electronic copy allows you to make revisions, additions and enhancements as your company expands and grows
- Consultation with a health and safety consultant to support the implementation of the manual
Developed by experienced health and safety professionals, the implementation of a health and safety manual supports your efforts to eliminate workplace injuries and illness. For additional information about the Health and Safety Manual contact us at: 1-877-941-0707 or 613-369-5151.
© 2016 I2P2 – Injury & Illness Prevention Programs Inc. All Rights Reserved.