Ready to take your health and safety program to the next level but don’t know how or where to begin?
Our Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Management Systems suite of solutions provides you with a systematic and proactive approach to workplace health, safety and wellness that will promote process consistency, efficiency, continual improvement and employee engagement.
Services Tailored to Your Needs
We will work with you to understand your needs and develop the best solutions that bring lasting results. Our suite of advanced solutions will help you build for success every step of the way, from needs assessments and gap analyses to program development, training, implementation and auditing.
These solutions are designed to help you:
- Improve and sustain injury/illness prevention and OHS performance
- Benchmark your OHS management systems against established standards such as CSA Z1000, OHSAS 18001, and COR, and achieve conformity with those standards
- Elevate your OHS programs so that they lead to successful business results and reductions in bottom line costs
- Integrate OHS into your operations by aligning it with other key business initiatives and other management systems (e.g., quality, environment)
- Meet corporate, customer, purchasing, supplier or third party requirements that call for conformance with an established standard OHS
Why Choose I2P2?
Our highly qualified and experienced multi-disciplinary team is well-suited to meet your organization’s unique needs.
- Proven expertise in management systems, project management, auditing and more
- Extensive technical knowledge and skills in needs, gap and hazard assessments, as well as implementation of hazard prevention programs
- A broad array of specialized OHS expertise and solutions to support your unique needs
To arrange for an I2P2 consultant to visit your workplace today, call 1-877-941-0707 or 613-369-5151.
© 2016 I2P2 – Injury & Illness Prevention Programs Inc. All Rights Reserved.