In 2009 over 2.4% of all lost-time injuries in Ontario involved skids, racks, and industrial vehicles*. Between 2006 and 2010, three Ontario workers died and 45 others received serious injuries involving racking and storage**. I2P2 offers a variety of solutions to help your supervisors get up-to-speed on what they need to know to work safely in a warehouse.
We offer awareness sessions on:
- Loading dock safety
- Overview of basic concepts related to the inspection of steel storage racks
- Manual material handling
Our classroom training includes:
- Warehouse Hazards from A to Z
- Inspecting and Maintaining Steel Storage Racks
- Lift Truck Operators’ Safety Training
- Crane, Hoist and Rigging Safety
We can also provide customized training programs targeted to the specific needs of your company. For more information on how I2P2’s warehousing services can benefit your organization, call 1-877-941-0707 or 613-369-5151
*AWCBC National Work Injury, Disease and Fatality Statistics 2007-2009
**Ministry of Labour Data – www.labour.gov.on.ca
© 2016 I2P2 – Injury & Illness Prevention Programs Inc. All Rights Reserved.